“Skill Force” EOOD (“Skill Force”, “we” or “us”) is committed to safeguarding your privacy. In this Policy we explain to you what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and the choices and rights that are available to you.
- Относно Skill Force
- The types of personal information we may collect include
- How we use your personal information
- Sharing with third parties
- Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
- Data Security
- Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
- Changes to this Policy
About Skill Force
Skill Force forms partnerships with organisations to optimise talent attraction and retention. We work with clients to help them achieve their talent strategies and business goals, and we help potential candidates fulfil their career aspirations. Our services include staffing and recruiting services, executive search services, permanent and contingent workforce management solutions, talent advisory services, etc.
Personal information we may collect from you
Skill Force collects and maintains personal information from the following categories of individuals:
- Visitors individuals who visit or use our site;
- Job seekers individuals that apply for certain job opportunities with Skill Force as part of our staffing and recruiting services or Skill Force’s customers through our search, workforce management, or talent advisory services (in each case, whether such applications are made online or offline);
- Customers, vendors, service providers, and other suppliers: employees, representatives and/or agents of our customers, service providers, vendors, and other suppliers with whom we have a business relationship and/or manage on behalf of our customers;
- Referees and others who advise on the suitability of job seekers for particular positions;
The types of personal information we may collect include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number);
- Professional information, such as your job title, department, or job role;
- Information you provide about others you would like us to contact (for example referrals or references) or information regarding your emergency contacts;
- Resumé or CV information, such as employment and education history, language proficiencies and other work-related skills, awards, and honours, membership in clubs and organisations, personal interests and activities, and information regarding your career interests and other qualifications for or desires regarding future employment opportunities, including information regarding desired compensation and benefits; and citizenship and work authorisation status;
We will collect any information you provide to us when you use our contact forms (for example “Contact”, “Send us your CV”, “Apply for the position”) and in particular name, surname, email address, telephone number. The provision of your personal information via our contact forms is not a statutory or contractual requirement; however, please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory fields, because we need this information to comply with or respond to your request. Other information or personal information you share with us when completing our contact forms is in your sole discretion. If you contact us, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
We might use your personal information to send you information about new positions and new career opportunitiesvia email/mobile when you opt-in for this purpose in the relevant contact form. You may opt-out of receiving future marketing communications at any time.
Information we obtain from other sources or third parties: We may receive or acquire information about our visitors, job seekers, customers, and suppliers from third-party partners or sources (such as information from publically available sites (like jobs.bg or LinkedIn), or a job seeker’s third-party reference.
We collect publicly available information from job boards or professional social media websites where career data is made available by individuals and can be viewed by recruiters.
How we use your personal information
The personal information Skill Force collects will be used only as described in this Policy. Your personal information will be collected and handled by us for the following purposes:
- Responding to your communications- to respond to your request or questions when you contact us;
- To send to you other information that may be of interest to you;
- To fulfil your needs if you are a job seeker;
- Providing information on services you have requested;
- Complying with applicable laws and government regulations;
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, services and offerings, enhancing, improving or modifying our Sites, products and services;
- Notifying you about changes to our Site and new regulations;
Our use of your information as described above is permitted by applicable data protection law because it is:
- Necessary for our legitimate interests in pursuing the purposes set out above, and such interests in each case not being overridden by your privacy interests;
- In some cases, necessary to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities, such as disclosures to authorities, regulators or government bodies;
- In some cases, necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest and, when we use special categories of personal information, necessary for establishing. exercising or defending legal claims or where the processing relates to personal information manifestly in the public domain;
- In limited circumstances, processed with your consent which we obtain from you from time to time, such as when you opt-in to receive marketing communications and news via email;
We will keep your information for the longer of the period required to meet our legal or regulatory responsibilities. Typically, this is for 3 years. If you are successful in finding work through us, the Company will need to keep your personal information for a longer period in order to comply with its on-going legal and contractual obligations.
Sharing with third parties
To facilitate our efficient use of your information, and to provide you with the content and/or resources, we disclose your information to third parties. However, this disclosure will only occur in the following circumstances:
- To suppliers, contractors and agents: from time to time we may engage or employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include the hosting services or maintaining of Website content, or the provision of certain features contained on the Website, the provision of marketing services or to provide updates upon your request. Such recipients will only have access to your personal information as required by them to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use such personal information for any other purposes. These recipients will be subject to contractual confidentiality obligations.
- To other entities, including suppliers, contractors and agents, which may be involved in the provision of the Website or the content, so that we can better serve you or, simply, to give response to your requests (e.g. when you use “contact us” “apply”forms).
- To government or law enforcement authorities (Ministry of Labor and Social policy, Ministry of internal affairs, National Revenue Agency, National Social Security Institute, Employment Agency) if we determine in our sole discretion that we are under a legal obligation to do so.
- Third party suppliers, contractors or agents – where we use a third-party supplier, contractor or agent, your personal information remains under our control and we have controls in place to ensure your personal information is adequately protected.
- Skill Force Consultant – we have entered into a group wide arrangement to ensure your personal information continues to be subject to an adequate level of protection.
Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
Your personal information can be transferred and processed in one or more other countries, in- or outside the European Union. We shall only transfer your data outside the EU to countries which the European Commission believes offers an adequate level of protection to you, or where the Skill Force has put in place appropriate safeguards to seek to preserve the privacy of your information.
We will use strict operational procedures and adequate, technical and organizational security measures to prevent any unauthorized access, change, deletion or transmission of this personal information.
Skill Force will apply technical and organizational measures (with regard to personnel, buildings, software, hardware, networks, servers, encryption, control, reporting and monitoring, vulnerability testing, etc.) to ensure level of protection against unauthorized or incidental access, loss, change, disclosure or erasure of data, that takes into consideration the relevant risks.
Skill Force will apply organizational measures regarding persons who process personal data, including (when applicable):
- Knowledge of legislation relating to the protection of personal data;
- Knowledge of policies and guidelines for the protection of personal data;
- Knowledge of threats to the processed personal data;
- Related to sharing of critical information among employees (e.g. passwords for access, etc.);
- Consent to assume an obligation of non-disclosure of personal data;
- Training the employees to respond to events that threaten the security of personal data;
Your rights. How you can access, correct and delete your personal information
Under applicable data protection laws, you have the following rights:
Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information: You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. Where this is the case, you may have access to your personal information and to certain information about how it is processed. In some cases, you can ask us to provide you with an electronic copy of your information.
Right to correct your personal information: If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can ask that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
Right to be forgotten/have data deleted: In certain circumstances you have the right to have your personal data deleted. You may make such a request at any time and Skill Force will evaluate if your request should be granted, however this right is subject to any legal rights or obligations we may have to retain data. For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Skill Force will do so without undue delay.
To exercise your rights, you can contact us at the following address email@example.com
To the extent our processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing based on your consent before the receipt of such withdrawal.
You can also lodge a complaint about our processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority.
Changes to this Policy
The terms of this Policy may change from time to time. We shall publish any material changes to this Policy through appropriate notices either on this website or contacting you using other communication channels.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Policy are welcomed and should be addressed to Skill Force, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Last updated: 20.05.2018.